How we can help you
The Career Center knows that career development is a lifelong, ongoing process that does not end when you graduate. As an alumnus, you are welcome to utilize the resources available at the Career Center. Whether you want to find a new job or just ask some advice, the Career Center is here to support you through your career transition. We provide a variety of services for our alumni. Open year-round, the Career Center opens weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm during the academic year.
- Explore career and graduate school options
- Writing/Critiquing your resume and cover letters
- Improve your interviewing skills
- Searching and applying for internships
- Applying to graduate school
- Increase your networking options and conducting an effective job search
Lammers Hall Annex, 577 Western Avenue, Westfield, MA 01086
Phone: 413.572.5206 and Fax: 413.572.5475
Opens weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm during the academic year
Summer hours are weekdays 8:00 am- 4:00 pm
Check out our job search advice for graduates and be sure to log into Career Connections to view our job database.