The Winter White SWAG
A Fundraiser for The Westfield State Foundation
Open to ALL Alumni and Friends of Westfield State!
Sweet Caroline's - Boston
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Come join Westfield State Alumni for a night out in Boston! We are rolling out the red carpet for a fantastic fundraiser for The Westfield State Foundation Class of 1985 Scholarship.
The place to be on Saturday, January 26th is Sweet Caroline's in Boston for The Winter White Swag - a multi-year alumni gala event! Have you ever wanted to take a hot air balloon ride? Want to get away for the weekend and stay at one of the beautiful Omni Hotels, anywhere in the world? Why not gather 20 of your friends together for a pool party at Jillian's, or wine and dine your significant other with an elegant dinner at Henrietta's Table? Perhaps you are looking for that great piece of memoribilia from your favorite New England team, or you want to relax and unwind at Etante Spa! Your chance for these experiences and more happen at The Winter White Swag! We will feature these great items over two auctions throughout the evening.
We roll out the carpet and welcome you when our doors open at 5:00 pm. Socialize with other Westfield State alumni and friends while you enjoy our Signature Swag drink and hot, delicous appetizers. Preview our auction merchandise and register for your auction paddle. Emcee Tom Convery '78 will keep the night alive with trivia and hourly SAM ADAMS beer giveaways!
At 6:00 pm, our SILENT auction begins! Keep an eye on your favorite item and bid throughout the night - don't let someone grab that experience out from underneath you! Final bids for our silent auction end at 8:00 pm, when our LIVE auction begins, featuring our very own Rich Hegarty '86 serving as Auctioneer! Bid to your heart's content with your festive owl auction paddle, and take home the winning prize, all while raising money for an amazing cause. At 10:00 pm DJ John Kelly will be playing your favorite song throughout the evening until close, so come and have some fun!
Metered street parking is available for the event (meters stop at 8:00 pm), and a lot next door offers $8.00 parking for the whole evening. Dress code is casual and comfortable!
Your cost to attend is just $40.00 and include admission, snacks and appetizers. TICKETS ARE LIMITED! You'll want to buy your tickets fast so you don't miss out on this awesome event!
Auction items include:
- Hot Air Balloon Experience
- Pool Party for 20 guests at Jillian's
- Chris Kelly from Bruins signed hockey puck
- Framed Bruins Stanley Cup winning hockey cards
- Patriots Sebastian Vollmer signed football
- Red Sox Clay Bucholz signed baseball
- Racing package plus gift certificate for dining at F1 Boston
- Celtics merchandise and tickets
- 2 night stay at any Omni Hotel
- 4 Disney One Day Park Hopper Passes
- Spa Package at Etante Spa in Boston
- Financial planning package
- Studio sitting at Photography studio
- Henrietta's Table at the Charles Hotel - Dinner for 2
- Panera Bread - bread for a year
- New England Coffee - six month supply
- Six Flags tickets
- Wachusett Mountain tickets
- Pearl Necklace
- Golf Foursomes at many area courses
- Gift cards from Target, Applebee's, CVS, Cheesecake Factory, and more
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Westfield State Foundation Class of 1985 Scholarship.