Westfield State University Admissions and the Office of Alumni Relations is proud to introduce the WSU Alumni Legacy Award, an opportunity for legacy students to be awarded a $1,000 annual scholarship.
Who is an alumni legacy student?
Any student who has a parent or guardian who is an alumnus/alumna of Westfield State.
How do you apply for a WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship?
Students must be accepted and admitted, through the admissions process, at Westfield State University.
- To be considered for the WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship, students must have been accepted to Westfield State University.
- When completing the admission application, the student must complete the parent/guardian information (check appropriate box on application form).
- For more information about the WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship and all merit scholarships please click here.
- For more information about Westfield State University Admissions, please westfield.ma.edu/admissions or contact the Admissions Office at 413-579-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is a WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship distributed?
- The Admissions Office works closely with the Financial Aid Office to apply scholarship awards to student's accounts.
- Recipients of the WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship will receive $1,000 per academic year.
Who do you contact for more information about the WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship, to confirm I qualify?
- Contact the Admissions Office at 413-579-3040 or email@example.com.