WSU Alumni Legacy Award
Westfield State University Admissions and the Office of Alumni Relations are proud to introduce the WSU Alumni Legacy Award, an opportunity for legacy students to be awarded a $1,000 annual scholarship.
Who is an alumni legacy student?
Any student who has a parent or guardian who is an alumnus/alumna of Westfield State.
How do you apply for a WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship?
Students must be accepted and admitted, through the admissions process, at Westfield State University.
- To be considered for the WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship, students must have been accepted to Westfield State University.
- When completing the admission application, the student must complete the parent/guardian information (check appropriate box on application form).
- For more information about the WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship and all merit scholarships please click here.
- For more information about Westfield State University Admissions, please westfield.ma.edu/admissions or contact the Admissions Office at 413-579-3040 or email@example.com.
How is a WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship distributed?
- The Admissions Office works closely with the Financial Aid Office to apply scholarship awards to student's accounts.
- Recipients of the WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship will receive $1,000 per academic year.
Who do you contact for more information about the WSU Alumni Legacy Scholarship, to confirm I qualify?
- Contact the Admissions Office at 413-579-3040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.