Westfield Kiwanis Club food drive benefits University’s Common Goods Food Pantry
The University’s Common Goods Food Pantry recently received a generous donation from Westfield Kiwanis Club, which gave half of the food it collected during a recent drive to support the Westfield State community.
Common Goods is a food pantry and resource center serving Westfield State students, faculty, and staff. It is open Tuesdays, 1–4 p.m, at the Second Congregational Church, 487 Western Ave., second floor, right wing.
Common Goods distributes a variety of non-perishable food items and personal care items at no cost. Donations can be left in designated bins across campus:
- Horace Mann Center (main lobby)
- Wilson Hall (commuters’ common area)
- Scanlon Hall (first floor)
- Ely Campus Center (lower level, near SAIL office)
- Albert & Amelia Ferst Interfaith Center
- Department of Public Safety
For more information, visit www.westfield.ma.edu/commongoods