Students can join Lifetime Owls in the following ways:
- Choose the membership option on your campus bursar bill;
- Submit payment to Student Accounts: Horace Mann Center, 110 | Need help? Call: 413-572-8548;
- Pay by check: Westfield State University | Attention: Lifetime Owls | PO Box 1630, Westfield, MA 01086 (include Lifetime Owls in Memo Line)
Membership is also available for alumni, faculty, staff, parents, and friends of the University. Non-student members can join by completing the online membership form here.
WHAT MEMBERSHIP GRANTS YOU
As a member of Lifetime Owls, students are offered opportunities through campus leadership events, career development programs, and engagement opportunities.
Providing Opportunities & Access
- Career Networking
- Alumni Mentoring
- Lifetime Owls Scholarships
- Lifetime Owls Advisory Board
Additional Benefits (click here for more information)
- Membership card that allows you to receive 10% off one school spirit/logo item in the Barnes & Noble college bookstore
- Specially designed Lifetime Owls t-shirt
- Eligible for Lifetime Owls endowed scholarship
- Entered into the random draw scholarship
- Access to a special Facebook page
- Discount voucher for Short-Term travel
ABOUT LIFETIME OWLS SCHOLARSHIPS
Your membership fee goes to support Lifetime Owls annual student scholarships and lifetime access to leadership and professional development tools and programming. Lifetime Owls members are eligible for scholarship consideration each academic year for the following awards:
- First-Year Scholarship: $750
- Sophomore-Year Scholarship: $1,200
- Junior-Year Scholarship: $1,750
- Senior-Year Scholarship: $2,500
Scholarships awarded will be applied, as credit, on the member's current University Bursar account.
Lifetime Owls Endowed Scholarship
The Lifetime Owls program also has an endowed scholarship open for members to apply. To be considered, members must apply beginning Feb. 1 through the online application process and members must meet the following criteria:
- Lifetime Owls members must be involved on campus, in a non-paying job;
- Lifetime Owls members must have attended a minimum of one Lifetime Owls event per academic year;
- Lifetime Owls members must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.