HOW TO JOIN
Students can join Lifetime Owls in the following ways:
- Choose the membership option on your campus bursar bill;
- Submit payment to Student Accounts: Horace Mann Center, 110 | Need help? Call: 413-572-8548;
- Pay by check: Westfield State University | Attention: Alumni Relations Office | PO Box 1630, Westfield, MA 01806 (include Lifetime Owls in Memo Line)
Membership is also available for alumni, faculty, staff, parents, and friends of the University. Non-student members can join by completing the online membership form here.
WHAT MEMBERSHIP GRANTS YOU
As a member of Lifetime Owls, students are offered opportunities through campus leadership events, career development programs, and engagement opportunities with alumni. Lifetime Owls are provided the opportunity to not only build their network but also get valuable insights from alumni practicing in their fields, who are eager to help prepare students for the real world.
Providing Opportunities & Access
- Career Networking
- Alumni Mentoring
- Lifetime Owls Scholarships
- Lifetime Owls Advisory Board
- Membership card valid for a 10% discount at the University Bookstore
- Membership t-shirt
- Invitation to participate in exclusive on-campus social events
- Recognition on the Lifetime Owls Website
- Monthly Lifetime Owls E-Newsletter
ABOUT LIFETIME OWLS SCHOLARSHIPS
Your membership fee goes to support Lifetime Owls annual student scholarships and lifetime access to leadership and professional development tools and programming. Lifetime Owls members are eligible for scholarship consideration each academic year for the following awards:
- First-Year Scholarship: $750
- Sophomore-Year Scholarship: $1,200
- Junior-Year Scholarship: $1,750
- Senior-Year Scholarship: $2,500
Scholarships awarded will be applied, as credit, on the member's current University Bursar account.
Lifetime Owls Endowed Scholarship
The Lifetime Owls program also has an endowed scholarship open for members to apply. To be considered, members must apply beginning Feb. 1 through the online application process and members must meet the following criteria:
- Lifetime Owls members must be involved on campus, in a non-paying job;
- Lifetime Owls members must have attended a minimum of one Lifetime Owls event per academic year;
- Lifetime Owls members must have a minimum of a 2.5 GPA.